Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Time

I was going to do a Christmas themed manicure a few days ago but we were planning on visiting my family in Tennessee and we hadn't packed at all. So, I decided to just do them while I was here. 

I had this super ambitious idea for my Christmas manicure. I was all, "I'm going to do a different design on every single nail!!!" Then, I remembered that I have ten nails. That's a lot of work. So, I scaled it down a bit. Five designs.


I am so happy with the way they turned out. It was a lot of work and took a little while to do but it was well worth it. The only nail I am not too happy with is the middle finger. I was going for a candy cane stripe look but it didn't turn out that way. My mother says that she likes them, though, so I left it. Over all, I like my Christmas nails. Now, I just have to figure out what I'm doing for a New Year manicure. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment