Thursday, February 7, 2013

Purple Hearts

My mother-in-law asked me to come over and do her nails today. Her favorite color is purple so I pretty much knew that we'd be doing a purple manicure. I was right. She wanted purple and hearts.


The base is OPI Planks a Lot. The hearts are from BM-202 and are stamped in OPI Purple With a Purpose and OPI It's My Year. Over that, there's a coat of Nubar 2010 for a little sparkle. I think there is definitely enough purple here to satisfy any purple fiend. :)

I thought it would be fun to do a matching manicure on myself. I didn't want quite as much purple, though. Instead, I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.

Other than the white, it's exactly the same. Purple With a Purpose and It's My Year for the hearts and a coat of Nubar 2010. I love it!

You will have to excuse my blue fingers. Time Traveler really did a number on me. For being such a dream to apply and wear, it was a nightmare to remove. :( 
I'm really excited for tomorrow's manicure. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment