Sunday, March 10, 2013

Julep Maven

Yesterday, I got my first Julep Maven box and I am so impressed. I received my box quickly, it was beautifully packaged, and the polishes I got are just lovely. If you aren't familiar with Julep Maven, here's the deal. You pay $20 a month and receive a customized (based on your "style profile") box containing three full sized products. Depending on your "style profile" you get either two polishes and another product or, as in my case, three polishes.



Yay! It's everything fantastic? From top to bottom the polishes are called Rebel, Joan, and Marion. I used Rebel; it's a silver holographic. The holo effect isn't very strong, but it's still so pretty.


Aaahhh!! It's so pretty! The stamping is Art Club black from BM-223. :) <3

In other news, here's the other manicure I wore yesterday.


This is Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book, topped with Sally Hansen Supernova, Sally Hansen Snow Globe, and another layer of Supernova. Supernova is a clear base with blue and purple micro glitters. Snow Globe is a clear base with iridescent micro and large hex glitters. My flash totally made the Snow Globe glitters disappear. Luckily, the sun actually came out for an hour or so yesterday!

Pretty pretty glittery goodness! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment