Thursday, March 14, 2013

Making up for lost time...

I've got four manicures to show you today. Sorry, again, for the gaps between posts. Hopefully, these designs will make up for it a little.

Essie Bikini So Teeny. I love this shade of blue. It's lovely for spring/summer. The glitter gradient is Art Club Fine Silver.

 
Something simple for this manicure. OPI Berlin There Done That with NYC Manhattan for the tips. I thought this design with this color combination was very chic.

Splatter! I love doing splatter nails. They're so easy and fun (although messy) and the look is so unique. The base color is Funky Fingers Cyclone Sky. The splatter colors are Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet and OPI Planks a Lot.

This is my favorite of the four. OPI Berlin There Done That for the base. I used three sizes of dotting tools and Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet, NYC Skyline Blue, and NYC French White Tip for the dots.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment