Friday, March 8, 2013

On the brighter side...

First I had my dark polish kick. Well, last weekend I went on a nail polish buying binge and I forced myself to buy lots of lighter and brighter polishes. YAY! New polish (in any color) is exciting! These are a few manicures using some of my newer colors.


This is Zoya Tanzy. I love love love love love love love love love this color!!! I am a huge fan of the color orange so this color was made for me. Anyway, the stamping was done in Art Club white with a design from BM-223. <3


I think water marble is one of my favorite nail art techniques. If I have a lot of time on my hands and want something intricate, this is what I go for. For this I started with a base coat of NYC French White Tip. The marbling is done with Zoya Kelly, Essie Wicked and OPI Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs. Afterwards,I accented with Art Club Fine Silver. Yay, pretty!


After doing something as intricate and time consuming as a water marble, I'm usually in the mood for something simple. I used Funky Fingers Power Play for the base, taped half off, and used Sinful Colors Star Dust on the other half. Star Dust is so sparkly and amazing. A purple jelly base loaded with fine purple glitter and fuschia medium glitter. It's perfect. I love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment