Monday, April 15, 2013

Julep Gradient

I ordered the new Julep Sea Salt mystery box last week and I can't wait to get it. It's going to contain at least one of their new sea salt polishes which are Julep's answer to the textured finish polish trend. There are three possible colors and, from what I can tell, they are all lovely. I'm so excited. Well, anyway, I thought I would play with some of my other Julep polishes today.

I used Janel(pink) and Ally(blue) for this manicure. Both of these colors are GORGEOUS and, in true Julep fashion, apply like a dream. I think one of my favorite things about these colors is that I don't have a problem with staining. Usually, bright colors like these (especially blues) stain my cuticles when I try to clean up the edges of my nails. Not these beauties! I think Julep is quickly becoming my favorite brand of polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment