Monday, April 29, 2013

Meow!

I had no idea what I was going to do with my nails today so I grabbed one of my Julep polishes that I haven't used yet and slapped it on. It's Julep Simone which is a very pretty lilac creme with a bluish/lavender opalescent shimmer. I was looking at it on my nails, trying to get inspired, when I felt something nuzzling my arm. It was one of my cats, Zola! She's an adorable tuxedo cat and seeing her little black face and bright green eyes gave me the inspiration I needed. Kitty nails! So, I got to work.

I used Sally Hansen Black Out and a nail art brush to paint on the kitty. The eyes are Art Club White and NYC Highline Green with more Julep Simone for the ears. The paw prints are done with a dotting tool. I think this manicure is super cute. (Even if the kitty's eyes are REALLY creepy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment