Monday, May 27, 2013

Texture, Stamping, and Glitter, Oh My!

I wanted to play around with some textures today, but I also wanted to do some stamping. Simple solution; stamp on a textured polish. Oh, and why not throw a kick-ass glitter in there, too?

For my textured color, I used OPI Vesper. On my pinky, ring finger, and thumb nails, I stamped a zigzag design from BM-201 in Art Club Venice. For an accent of some glitter, and to vary up the texure a bit, I topped my middle and index nails with one coat of Pure Ice Spitfire. That's one coat, folks! Look at that coverage! You could probably get close to full coverage with two coats if you didn't feel like using it as a topper. Also, I can't get over that holographic shine! It's just so blingy!


Look at all of those colors! You know, for less than $2 a bottle, you just can't beat Pure Ice glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment