Monday, July 22, 2013

Orange You Glad?

So, we have this thing at work called purple shirt day. It's exactly what it sounds like. A bunch of us all have the exact same purple shirt and we all wear it to work on Fridays. My boss and I thought it would be fun to assign a shirt color to every day of the week. Well, I also thought it would be fun to have my manicure match my shirt every day this week. Mondays, I wear orange. Orange just so happens to be my favorite color, so I was excited to do an orange manicure!

The base color is Wet n Wild Private Viewing. I topped that with China Glaze Fairy Dust. I free-handed the tips in OPI A Roll in the Hague. Then, because I decided that I wanted the tips to sparkle, too, I added another coat of Fairy Dust.

I am thrilled with the way this turned out. I spent most of the day staring down at my nails. I was so tempted to just keep this on as long as it would last. I can't, though, because they won't match my green shirt tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment