Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Powerpuff Girls!

My boss' daughter is apparently obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls. She's a girl after my own heart, ha ha! I love the Powerpuff Girls, too! What's not to love? Adorable little super-chicks who kick some major butt! Their arch nemesis, Mojo Jojo, is pretty cute, too. Anyway, a little while back my boss told me I should do a PPG manicure because her little girl would love it. So, here we are!

Aren't they adorable? I used soooo many colors and tools for this nail art. The main colors I used are:
  • Wet n Wild Private Viewing
  • NYC French White Tip
  • Julep Charlie
  • Wet n Wild Candylicios
  • NYC High Line Green
  • Art Club White
  • Art Club Black
  • Wet n Wild Lavender Creme
  • Julep Camille (glitter)
I also made a few custom colors by mixing polishes to get the shades I needed. 
I did everything free-hand using nail art brushes and dotting tools and it took me a REALLY LONG TIME. It's so worth it, though. This turned out fantastic and I think my boss' daughter will get a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment