Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm on Fire!

My friend is moving soon and, as a going away-type party, there's gonna be a bonfire later this week. I was trying to think of something to do with my nails today and I was inspired by fire. I thought a cling wrap marble with all of the colors that make us think fire would be fun!



The base color is Zoya Tanzy. That beauty already looks like fire to begin with! I didn't want to detract from Tanzy's sparkly splendor too much. So, instead of my usual method, I dabbed the other colors on with the cling wrap, instead. The yellow is Julep Charlie and the red is Julep Myrtle. When needed, I dabbed on more Tanzy to layer in more sparkle.

Doesn't this look great? I asked hubby if it looked like fire and he said, "Yeah, that looks awesome!" I think that's a seal of approval, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment