Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Watercolor

I was looking back at some of my old designs and realized that it's been forever since I've done a watercolor manicure. I wasn't thrilled with it the first time around so I thought I'd give it another go and see if it turned out any better. I think it did...


The base color is Sally Hansen White On. I did the watercolor with all Julep polishes. The teal is Amy, the purple is Anne, and the pink is Rose. I love this so much. I don't know why I don't do watercolors more often. They're so pretty!

In other news, Sarah at Chalkboard Nails invited other bloggers to take part in a 31 day challenge starting on September 1st. I've always wanted to do a 31DC but just felt a little bit intimidated. Well, there's no time like the present so I'm doing it. 

Sarah even created some cute graphics that we could use!
So, starting on Sunday, I'll be posting a design a day based on what the challenge tells me to do. Hopefully I can keep up. Look for other bloggers' 31DC designs on sites like Tumblr and Instagram using the hashtag #31DC2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment