Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 31 - Honor nails you love

There are a lot of nails that I love. I am constantly seeing designs I adore on Pinterest, Tumblr, and Bloglovin'. So, this was tough for me. I had finally decided that I was going to choose something from Sammy at The Nailasaurus, I just couldn't choose which one! Her site is definitely my FAVORITE nail art blog. So, what did I do? I handed the task over to hubby. Therefore, today's prompt is actually honor nails your husband loves. :) This is the end result!


The design he chose is Sammy's Art Deco Accents. Sammy used A-England polishes. I only have one A-England (Tristam) but it's definitely one of my favorites in my stash, so I used it! Since Tristam is a GORGEOUS scattered holographic, I used Nfu-Oh 61 as the accent color. I think this turned out fantastic!

Well, that brings the 31 Day Challenge to a close. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment