Thursday, October 17, 2013

Textured Jack-o-lantern

I've always liked the combination of textured and smooth polishes. It adds depth to any manicure. So, when I decided to do a design involving Jack-o-lanterns, I knew exactly what I was going to do.


I wanted something very simple and minimalistic for this design. I started with OPI Jinx. Let me just say that I always seem to forget just how drop-dead gorgeous Jinx is! It's from the OPI Bond Girls line of Liquid Sand polishes and they are all amazing. Jinx is a perfect coral-y orange and, even though it has a matte finish, the sparkle is to die for! As you move your fingers, the light reflects beautifully. Photos don't do it justice; this color is way more vivid in person. It's just one of those polishes that make me stare at my nails constantly. 

I used a nail art brush and Sally Hansen Black out to paint the face as an accent nail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment