Sunday, December 29, 2013

Green and Copper

It's been a week since I've posted and I feel terrible. It has been an absolutely insane week and I had so many things going on. Starting today, though, I'm back to my normal routine and will be posting regularly again. 

I was at Wal Mart with hubby this weekend and I picked up a couple of Salon Perfect polishes. One of which was Dirty Martini. I really only grabbed it because hubby loved it so much. He's really been digging green nail polish on me lately. I'm glad he picked it out, though, because it's a gorgeous shade.


I was going to do some stamping over Dirty Martini but I didn't want to cover it up. It's so pretty. I grabbed a color I thought complimented it well; Butter London Shag. I did a gradient, going only about a third of the way up my nail in Shag because I wanted Dirty Martini to be the star. I just happened to have some glitter shapes in the same color as Shag, so I added them as an accent to my ring finger and thumb. Unfortunately, my top coat took some of the color off of the glitters so they're a touch lighter than they should be.
 

1 comment:

  1. Soooo gorgeous! The perfect color combo for a green and brown lover.

    ReplyDelete