Sunday, December 1, 2013

Shredded Half-Moon

I didn't realize quite how many new polishes I had that I hadn't tried out yet. I thought I had used most of them and then I found a bunch more! This is a manicure that I meant to post yesterday and totally forgot about! 


This is two of my new Julep polishes. The base color is Helen. Helen is a gorgeous soft smokey lavender creme. It's so pretty, I almost didn't want to put anything on top of it. Eventually, I decided to do a shredded half moon design. I cut the shredded pattern out of scotch tape with a hobby knife. The color I used for the design is Adele. Helen is beautiful! It's a golden reflective top coat. It's super shimmery. In most lighting, it's a warm gold color. Different lighting and angles show a rosy color and sometimes even a greenish/gold. It's lovely.
 Here's a macro shot. It really shows some of the colors and super reflective sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment