Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snowflakes

I wanted a nice wintry design because, frankly, it hasn't felt all that wintry here in Michigan. The temperature is all over the place and we haven't had a decent snowfall yet. Since we are less than three weeks away from Christmas, I want to be in a snowy frame of mind. 

 
The base color is Forever 21's Love & Beauty Dark Green. I chose this color because it's a pretty frosty shimmer that is a nice break from the traditional winter/Christmas colors. Also, it was the exact shade of the sweater I wore today. :) I painted the snowflakes in Sally Hansen White On using a striping brush and topped it all with a coat of Sally Hansen Snow Globe. Snow Globe is very subtle, especially over lighter colors. But in daylight, it adds just a bit of snowy sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment