Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Love of Mine

I have a problem. With coffee. All coffee. I always need want it. Most of the time I can get by without it for a while but sometimes I just can't cope. One thing that exacerbates this problem is Starbucks. I love it and I am not ashamed.

I have been wanting to do a Starbucks inspired mani for a while but just never got around to it. Well, while brainstorming today, it crossed my mind again so I decided to do it!


I used three polishes. The green is Essie Mojito Madness, the white is Sally Hansen White On, and the glitter is China Glaze Fairy Dust. The design was inspired by the siren on the Starbucks logo. Her crown (middle finger) and her hair (index and ring) are the elements I recreated. Fun fact about me: I have never ever ever been able to draw a star. Well, I can but it just doesn't look good. At all. So, for the star on my middle finger, I used a metal star stud and painted it white. :) Yeah, I cheated.

I love this design. It makes me want a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment