Thursday, January 2, 2014

I Love Holo

I've been a little bit indecisive about what to do with my nails lately. I have a lot of ideas but, most of the time, I get started on my nails too late and those ideas would take too much time. I really should get myself in the habit of doing my nails earlier in the day. 

Anyhow, all I knew when I started was that I wanted to do something with one of my Nfu-Oh holographic polishes. So, that's where I started.



I chose Nfu-Oh 62 for the base. I adore this color. It's a perfect nude-pink holographic and I think it looks fantastic on me. I picked the chevron design from BM-423 and stamped it in Art Club Black. The crookedly placed black studs on my ring finger are from the Born Pretty Store. 

I love this combination! What do you think of holographic polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment