Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm back!

I finally resolved my photo uploading issues and I was super excited to start posting again. Then, the rechargeable batteries for my camera crapped out on me so I had to get new ones. As "convenient" as technology is, it sure causes some major headaches. Well, now I can both take photos and upload them so I'm back to posting regularly. Yay!

Right before my batteries died, I asked hubby for some inspiration. I asked him which of my nail art designs/techniques he likes the most. He really loves when I do water marbled nails. So, I did a water marble design for him!



The marbling is done in all Julep polishes; Niecy (pink), Susie (mint), and Kristy (blue). I topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust. I seriously love the way this turned out. Water marbling takes a while and can be ridiculously a little bit frustrating but it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment