Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Marbled French Tips

After using Julep Kennedy as an accent color and loving it, I decided to give it a shot as the main color in a design. On a whim, I gave making my own nail stickers a shot, too. I wanted to do something a little bit different. I used a plastic freezer bag and made a dry marble design. I let it dry overnight and cut it into strips with a pair of craft scissors. I used those strips to make a French manicure design. 



So, I used Kennedy for the base color. I also used Kennedy in the marbling along with ORLY Fancy Fuchsia and Sinful Colors Boogie Nights. I made the nail stickers a tad too thick so my tips ended up quite a bit thicker than I would like. Aside from that, I love the way that these turned out. Super fun and super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment