Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mermaidy Gradient?

Look at me making promises I can't keep. I promised Valentine's Day designs and I never got to do them. I haven't posted since Thursday. I ended up wearing my Blue Valentine's Day design for four days! It was okay, though, because I loved it! 

Anyway, it's been a CRAAZY week. My mother-in-law had surgery, my weekend was non-stop, and now we are gutting the master bathroom to get ready for a remodel. So, I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down and do nail art. I did get to do one design and that's what I'll be sharing with you today!


This is a gradient I did with Sally Hansen White On and Barry M Dragonfruit. I topped it with Sally Hansen Hypnautical. 

I FELL IN LOVE with Hypnautical when I saw it in the store! It's the most gorgeous super sheer teal-y jelly with the most gorgeous teal and light blue micro glitters and iridescent flakes. I instantly thought of mermaid tails! It was quite difficult to capture on camera. The flash makes the flakes all but disappear! So the above photo is with no flash and you can just see the glowy-ness of the glitters and flakes. Pretty pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment