Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sesame Street Twinsies

Heather came over today to have a little girly hang time so, of course, I had to do her nails. I asked her what she wanted me to do and, after a little time with Google, she decided that she wanted blue nails with a glitter Cookie Monster accent. I was happy to oblige! Then, I asked her what I should do with my nails and she suggested Oscar the Grouch nails to match!



(Forgive the photo; it was taken with my phone.)

For Heather's nails, I used Sally Hansen Blue Me Away for the base on all of her nails. The glitter on her accent nail is Pure Ice Strapless. My nails are Sinful Colors Happy Ending and the glitter on my accent nail is an unnamed Snowman Nail color.

This was super fun (and easy) and I had a lot of fun hanging with my bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment