Tuesday, February 11, 2014

V-Day #6

I have fallen a bit behind on my Valentine's Day nail art. I wanted to post a design every day until the 14th but I'm just getting over being sick for almost 2 weeks now. I will definitely (hopefully) have a design every day for the next three days, though. I've already planned them and everything!

For today's (and tomorrow's, for that matter) design, I wanted to use less "traditional" colors for Valentine's Day. 



I started with Sinful Colors Boogie Nights. Using hole reinforcers to make the half-moons, I topped with Funky Fingers Midge. I used a couple of heart decorations for an accent on my ring finger. 

I seriously love the color combination. Boogie Nights just pops against Midge and check out that holo sparkle!
Pretty pretty pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment