Wednesday, February 12, 2014

V-Day #7

Today's Valentine's Day design is another non-traditional color combination for the holiday. I wanted to create something for those girls who don't necessarily love pink or red all that much. I love the way this design turned out and I adore the colors I used!



I started with OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons for the base on all of my nails. I used Julep Portia as a glitter accent on my index finger and pinky. I LOVE Portia. It's a super sheer blue base (seriously, it's just a tiny hint of blue on the nail) with a ton of gorgeous opalescent glitter. Just pretty. The hearts on my ring and middle fingers are done with dotting tools and nail art brushes. I used three colors; NYC Skyline Blue, Zoya Hazel, and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I used those same three colors to make stripes (one of each color) down the side of my thumb nail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment