Friday, May 23, 2014

Dry Marble Waterfall

I have been in love with waterfall manis ever since I saw Sammy over at The Nailasaurus do them. I've tried my hand at it a few times (here and here) but they have never looked as good as here. No matter how thin of a nail art brush I use, I can never get the lines thin enough. I guess I just don't have a light enough touch.

Well, I thought I would do some dry marbling but I wanted to do something other than just swirling a few colors together. Thus, I have come up with the perfect solution to my waterfall woes!




I wanted a pastel-ly color scheme so went with Sally Hansen White On for the base. The colors I used to make the waterfall are Essie Bikini So Teeny (blue), Wet n Wild Candy-licious (pink), and Zoya Wednesday (green).

Because the polish was so wet, as it needs to be for dry marbling, the lines aren't perfectly straight. Still, I could not be happier with this manicure. Well, maybe if I added some glitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment