Monday, May 19, 2014

For Tracy

One of my favorite things about my marriage is my relationship with my in-laws. I'm glad that I married into a family that I get along with so well. As a matter of fact, one of my favorite people in the whole world is my sister-in-law, Tracy. 

When she and her husband lived in Michigan I would go to her place and we would sit around and literally do nothing for hours and it was such a great time. I have always been completely comfortable around her and my friendship with her, and her husband, is one I will always treasure. The day that they moved to Nebraska was so sad for us because our closest friends were now living 12 hours away. 

I've really been missing Tracy lately so I thought I would do some nail art inspired by her. Everyone who knows Tracy knows about her love of frogs. They are pretty awesome, to be honest. And fittingly enough, her favorite color is green! How perfect for a frog inspired manicure?




I used four shades of green for this design. On my pinky and thumb I used Pure Ice Saddle Me Up. On my ring finger I used A Englad Tess D'Ubervilles. The base color on my index and middle finger is Sinful Colors Happy Ending. I used OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow to make the cute little frog and footprint. 

I hope Tracy likes this because I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment