Monday, July 14, 2014

Gradient Stamping

So, I did some awesome nail art a few days ago and I was so proud of it! And then... I lost the photos! :( Terribly upsetting. It was something new and I loved it so much. I'll recreate it soon and post it for all to see. 

Meanwhile, today it crossed my mind that I haven't done any stamping in a while. I decided to slap some stamped nail art onto my digits.



First, I wanted to do a gradient. I had four colors in mind and couldn't just choose two or three so I used them all; OPI Planks a Lot, Wet n Wild Candy-licious, Essie Mojito Madness, and Essie Bikini so Teeny. Over the four-way gradient, I used China Glaze Fairy Dust because it looks lovely over pastels (and also because it's my fave glitter). I chose an all-over design from BM-406 and stamped it in Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. 

I love how flirty and girly this design is. A little more spring than summer but who cares, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment