Monday, August 11, 2014

...In a galaxy (manicure) far, far away...

Sometimes, when I need nail art inspiration, I try to think of something I haven't done in a while. I have so many favorite techniques, I sometimes end up doing the same three or four things over and over again. 

While perusing some of my old designs, I realized that it has been ages since I did a galaxy manicure. I don't know why because I adore them. They can take a bit of time but they look amazing and so unique. 

So I grabbed a few polishes (well, more like seven or eight) and went to work.




I know I used Sally Hansen Black Out and White On plus Butter London Knackered, for sure. Other than that, I used a couple of blue polishes, a couple of purples, and a green. I just kept grabbing colors and sponging them on. To make the small stars, I sprinkled on a little bit of matte white loose glitter from the craft store. 

These nails just make me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment