Friday, September 19, 2014

31dc2014 Day 19 - Galaxy

I've done several galaxy designs in the past so I really wanted to do something different this time around. So, I figured I could give pastel galaxies a try. I've seen them around the blogiverse but never tried them out for myself. What's a 31 day challenge for if not to make you try new things?




As with any galaxy design, I used quite a few nail polishes for this. Those polishes are as follows: Sally Hansen Green Tea, Essie Bikini So Teeny, OPI Planks a Lot, Sally Hansen White On, Julep Helen, NfuOh 61, NfuOh 62, and China Glaze Fairy Dust. Just like I do with my usual galaxies, I sprinkled a little loose white glitter to make tiny stars and used a dotting tool for the larger stars.

As I was doing this, I was starting to rethink it. It was looking a bit muddled. But, by the time I finished, I fell in love with it. Now, the more I look at it, the more I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment