Monday, September 29, 2014

31dc2014 Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

I've been really excited about this prompt for a while now because I had decided quite early on what I was going to do. When I was brainstorming, I thought of all of the usual supernatural suspects (ghosts, vampires, werewolves, unicorns, mermaids, etc.). But I wanted to do something different. So, I chose a "supernatural" being from one of my (and hubby's) favorite shows, Game of Thrones. I picked White Walkers to base my design on. For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, they look like this...,




THOSE EYES, THOUGH! When I was looking through pictures, I knew exactly how I wanted to interpret these creatures through nail art.


I did a cling wrap marble with Zoya Kelly and Sally Hansen White On as the base to represent their skin. The eye is Sally Hansen Blue Me Away and NYC Skyline Blue with Sally Hansen Black Out for the pupil. 

I'm really happy with this. I love how the eye pops against the background. I think I'll go watch some GoT, now...

No comments:

Post a Comment