Saturday, September 6, 2014

31dc2014 Day 5 - Blue

I know, I know, I was supposed to post this yesterday. I have a good excuse, though. A friend of mine, whom I haven't seen in months, was in town and spent the evening with us. Dinner, dessert, movies, and games occurred so there was no time for blogging. 

The prompt was blue and I already knew that I wanted to do a cling wrap marble. I've been trying not to use techniques that I will be using later in the challenge. I always want to default to polka dots or gradients. I want to keep it varied, though. So far, so good.




I started with a base of Funky Fingers Let the Beat Drop. Once that was dry, I topped it with Sally Hansen White On and dabbed some off with a wad of cling wrap. When that dried, I dabbed ON a little bit of Wet n Wild Blue Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment