Monday, October 13, 2014

Water Marble Week - Day 2

So far, I'm loving water marble week. I'm learning so much! I'm also figuring out that a lot more of my nail polishes work great for water marbling. I used to think that the less expensive polishes would not work but I've started trying them out and some of them have worked like a charm.

I decided to use a couple of those cheaper polishes to created today's marble. I am just thrilled with the results.



The base color is Sally Hansen Black Out. I used three polishes to marble with; Funky Fingers Drop the Bass, Funky Fingers Let the Beat Drop, and NYC Matte Me Crazy. I started using Matte Me Crazy because it spreads like a dream on the water and it doesn't dry very quickly so you have more time to play with your design. 

Bring on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment