Saturday, October 18, 2014

Water Marble Week - Day 7

Well, today was the final day of my week-long personal water marble challenge. I had so much fun and I feel that my water marbling skills have seriously improved. I'm sad to see this week end but, being that Halloween is my favorite holiday, I'm excited to start with the Halloween nail art!

Since these last two days have coincided with my planned two weeks of Halloween designs, I've also made today's water marble a holiday one.




I used Sally Hansen White On and OPI Don't Pretzel My Button to create the "striped" marble. Afterwards, I used a nail art brush and Sally Hansen Black Out to paint in one striped section on each nail. With a dotting tool, I made little eyes. They're mummies! Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment