Thursday, November 20, 2014

Matching Nautical Nails

It had been far too long since I had done my best friend, Heather's, nails. So we got together for a little mani time yesterday. Now, I love Heather but she's a bit indecisive. (If you're reading this, love, know that I mean that in the nicest way.) ;) While she was pondering on what she wanted me to do, I took the reins. She had picked out a gold and a blue and I know she has a love for the nautical. I picked a few more colors and went to town. Well, I ended up loving the design so much that I did the exact same thing with my nails! So we matched!




The hand on the bottom is Heather's and I'm on top! Matching bestie nails!



Here's a run-down. I used Sally Hansen Go For Gold on our index, middle, and ring fingers. The red on our pinkies and index gradient is Forever 21's Love & Beauty Red. The blue is OPI Incognito in Sausalito. I used those colors and OPI Alpine Snow for the waterfalls on our middle fingers. I also just happened to have some little gold anchor stickers to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment