Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bah! Humbug!

Today's design is a little something for those who aren't necessarily fans of the holiday season. Not everyone likes this time of year weather it be Christmas itself, or the cheer, or the decorations, or what have you. Still want something seasonally appropriate on your nails without the Christmas trees and reindeer? This may be for you...




The base color is Sally Hansen Black Out. I used a little green glitter polish from Snowman Nail on my pinky and thumb. I used a tiny nail art brush and Sally Hansen White on to write Bah! Humbug! on my index, middle, and ring fingers. (I forgot the exclamation marks, though!)

Warning: Be prepared to be called Scrooge, Grinch, etc. when wearing this design. Some people just can't take a joke. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment