Saturday, December 13, 2014

Glitter Christmas Tree

I've decided to finally start with the Christmas nail art. I didn't want to start too early because I'm one of those people who gets burned out on Christmas pretty quickly. It's most people's favorite holiday, I know, but not mine. Give me Halloween, anytime! But, I love being festive, no matter what the holiday, so I have to do SOME Christmas nail art...

I wanted to start simple and do something fairly minimalist. What I came up with was very easy and took maybe ten minutes to complete!




I actually started this before I knew what I was going to do. I had chosen the glitter, Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel, but nothing else. So that's where I started. I picked Sally Hansen Silver Sweep to go under the glitter. I left my middle finger alone until I decided what to do with it. Eventually, I settled on a base of OPI Danke-Shiny Red and then I hand placed some green diamond-shaped glitters to make a little Christmas Tree. I topped the tree with a pearlescent star. 

This turned out very pretty and I love the sparkle. I'll be a little sad when I have to remove it...

No comments:

Post a Comment