Monday, January 12, 2015

January Nail Polish Haul (So Far)

So far, 2015 has been a GREAT year in terms of my nail polish stash. I splurged a bit and collected quite a few new pretties to add to my collection. I'm especially excited to be trying out a few new brands for the first time!




This is most of the newness. Somehow, I forgot about 10 others that I purchased in stores (these all came by mail) when taking the photos. 

Here's what's in the photo: 
-12 Kleancolor metallics (I hear they're great for stamping!)
-5 Cult Nails (I only have one but LOVE it so I snatched up some more!)
-4 Julep (Including one of the LE Metamorphic Topcoats!)
-4 ILNP (SO EXCITED about these! My first ILNP's, two of which are ultrachrome flakies!)

Not pictured:
-2 Red Carpet Manicure I picked up at ULTA. (I've never tried them because I thought they only made gels.)
-1 Sparitual (Another brand I've never tried.)
-1 Essence
-2 Sally Hansen 

After adding these polishes, and purging some, I'm up to 251 polishes. That doesn't include top coats, base coats, matte toppers, etc. I know that in the nail art blogging universe that is a tiny amount compared to some but, for me, it's a lot! Ha ha!

I've only used a small handful of these new polishes, as of yet. What I have used, though, I've loved. I'm excited to experiment and share some fun designs with you guys! I'm also excited to get more nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment