Monday, July 13, 2015

Nude/Neon Gradient and Glitter

Lately, I've been gravitating toward neon polishes a lot. A LOT. When I found myself reaching for my neon stash once again, I gave pause. I almost talked myself out of using them but at the last minute decided on a compromise...with myself... I paired a neon color with a nude and a glitter for a mani that I ended up loving so much that I never wanted to stop wearing it!


I started with a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons on my index, middle, and pinky fingers and a base of ORLY Oh Cabana Boy on my thumb. The glitter on my ring finger is Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos. That thing is a glitter bomb; I only needed two coats. I sponged some of Oh Cabana Boy onto my tips for a gradient effect and added a matching neon stud to my ring finger.


This mani was so much fun to wear! I want to have this on my fingers forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment