Tuesday, September 15, 2015

31DC2015 Day 15 - Delicate Print

Whenever I get to the delicate print prompt in the 31 Day Challenge, I automatically think of stamping. My mind instantly goes over all of the stamping plates that have pretty, delicate prints or patterns that would be perfect. This year was no different. And you know what? I have no problem stamping out a manicure for the challenge. I actually knew exactly which plate I was going to use, too, and it took me about two minutes to pick my polish colors.



To go with the delicate print, I chose softer shades of nail polish. I started with Sinful Colors Rose Dust. As the name states, it's a dusty rose color and it also has a soft frosty shimmer. To stamp, I used China Glaze Avalanche. It stamps fairly lightly so I usually use it over darker colors but over lighter shades it just has a nice, soft effect. I used a Born Pretty Store stamping plate, QA88. 

I LOVE THIS! It's so pretty! I'm going to be sad to take this off tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment