Sunday, September 20, 2015

31DC2015 Day 19 - Galaxies

I decided to go simple with today's Galaxies prompt for one reason. I always seem to get too carried away and use 1,000,000 polishes and sometimes my galaxy designs get muddy looking which causes me to have to start over. So I limited myself to a small number of polishes to simplify things for myself.


I also made the galaxies accent nails instead of doing one on each nail. I started with a base of Ulta Little Black Dress on all of my nails. I used matte white glitter on my thumb, pinky, and middle fingers to make small stars. The larger stars are white acrylic paint and a dotting tool. The galaxies are done with Sally Hansen White On and OPI's Color Paints in Indigo Motif, Purple Perspective, and Turquoise Aesthetic. I used the same matte white glitter and acrylic paint to make the stars on those nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment