Monday, September 21, 2015

31DC2015 Day 21 - Inspired by a Color

There's a vagueness about today's post. Inspired by a color could mean inspired by a random color you like or, as many bloggers interpret it, inspired by a specific nail polish color. That's what I did last year and that's where I went again this year.




I chose the color Heavy Metal by Picture Polish. I wanted to convey a heavy metal (duh!) rock and roll feeling. I used Heavy Metal as the base color on all of my nails except for my ring finger. The accents on my index finger are done in Sally Hansen Black Out and Silver Sweep. The hand on my middle finger was acrylic paint. Nothing says rock and roll quite like metal spike studs so I stuck some of those to my ring finger. 

I'm really digging this design and hubby was pretty impressed, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment