Monday, June 27, 2016

Tumblr Milestone

I'm back! It's been a while but I'm back! Yay!

Not too long ago, I reached 1,000 followers on Tumblr! It's a small milestone for some but I'm pretty excited. To celebrate my little milestone, I thought I'd do a Tumblr themed manicure. I wanted to keep the design fairly simple and I'm seriously digging how it turned out.



I started with a base of Nina Ultra Pro in Blue La La on every nail except for my index finger. I wanted an accent nail with something sparkly and almost grabbed a glitter polish but Sally Hansen Celeb City caught my eye so I used that on my index finger. I painted on the Tumblr logo with Kiss Nail Art Paint in White and the heart on my ring finger in Julep Myrtle.

Yay! 1,000 followers and a cute mani! If you don't already follow me on Tumblr and you'd like to, here's a conveniently placed link! ---> My Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment