Thursday, September 1, 2016

31DC2016 Day 1 - Red Nails

It's September! It's really September?! This 31 Day Challenge seriously snuck up on me. I'm glad it's here. I've been needing some inspiration and motivation.

A lot of people in the nail art community take part in the challenge in September. That's when I choose to do it and this will be my fourth challenge. Sarah at Chalkboard Nails created some gorgeous graphics to go along with the challenge.



The first week of the challenge is all about colors. The prompt for day one is red nails. 


I started with a base of Studio M Silver Lake. I did some dry brushing with OPI Danke Shiny Red, Sally Hansen Rapid Red, and Kleancolor Metallic Red. Unfortunately, unless you look very very closely, the reds all look the same. It's still a cool effect, though. I dig it. Even Hubby likes it!

Tomorrow's prompt is orange nails and, since orange is my FAVORITE color, I'm pretty excited! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment