Saturday, September 24, 2016

31DC2016 Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie

I fell a day behind on the challenge but I'm catching up today. I'll be posting yesterday's post today as well as today's.

It took me a very long time to decide on a movie for this prompt. Eventually, I decided to choose a Disney movie for inspiration. I was thinking back on some of my favorites and one that stood out was The Three Caballeros. My little sister and I used to watch this movie all the time as children. The movie is about Donald Duck and his friends Jose and Panchito.



On my index finger is Jose. Panchito is on my middle finger. Most recognizably, Donald is on my ring finger. I mixed a lot of colors myself but the white is Sally Hansen Hard to Get and the black is Kiss Nail Art Paint in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment