Monday, November 21, 2016

Holographic Fall Nails

Being that fall is my favorite season of them all, I'm so sad that we're only a month away from the first day of winter. Granted, it starts feeling like winter much earlier than mid December here, but in my heart, it's still autumn and I'm savoring it. We have a beautiful red maple tree in our yard and the leaves are sprinkled all over the place and it's so pretty.

One of my favorite things lately has been my drive home from work. It's been so windy and when the wind catches all of the fallen leaves, they swirl across the roads and around the cars. It feels like the scene in Pocahontas when she stands in the breeze with the leaves and her hair swirling around. 

I seriously love autumn. I wanted to do a manicure that screamed fall but still had some simplicity to it. So, I grabbed two holo polishes. You know, because it can't be TOO simple. ;)

As I said, I only used two polishes for this look. The base color is Starrily Schrodinger's Cat. I free-handed the leaves in Cupcake Polish Cocoon. Then I used Schrodinger's Cat again to add the veining in the leaves. Super simple and pretty but still has that bangin' holo. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment