Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Color Blocked Gradient

Have you ever gotten to that point in the week when you just feel completely exhausted and you're beyond ready for the weekend? Have you ever gotten to that point on a Tuesday? Maybe it's just because my weekend was so amazing or maybe this week really is just the worst but it's been a rough couple of days and I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

But there's nothing quite like some relaxing nail art to really take your mind off of things. 

I started out with Studio M Silver Lake for the base color. I used striping tape to section things off and did a gradient over top with Julep Cecile (teal) and Julep Yiyi (plum). They're both holographic jellies and they look amazing in a gradient together. 

For some reason, this mani makes me think of unicorns...


No comments:

Post a Comment