Thursday, February 16, 2017

Smoosh Marble

One nail art trend that I've really jumped on board for is the smoosh marble. If you aren't familiar, a smoosh marble is achieved by globbing dots of nail polish onto a nail stamped and dabbing the stamper onto your nails until you get the finish you like. It's no secret that I love all marbling techniques. What I love about the smoosh marble is that you can get a similar effect to marbling with saran or cling wrap but it's SO MUCH FASTER! You can get a gorgeous marbled effect in a snap. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.



Before I started, I laid down a base of Sally Hansen Chartreuse Chase that way any gaps in the marbling wouldn't show bare nail. I also used Chartreuse Chase to marble along with Sally Hansen Twisted Pink and Studio M Total Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment